You must be logged in to post a review.
Let’s just say I was too lazy to make a huge batch of cookies, so I opted for a smaller batch that could fit onto one pan. These cookies are absolutely delicious, studded with chocolate chips, chopped pecans, with absolutely no butter! Oh, and they are gluten-free!
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the oil and brown sugar together until smooth. Add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
3. In a separate large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. Add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture and mix until evenly distributed, you should see no flour visible in the batter.
5. Fold in the dark chocolate chips and pecans.
6. Using your hands, roll the cookie dough into tablespoon-sized balls and place on the prepared cookie sheet. Sprinkle the top of each cookie with a pinch of sea salt.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until slightly golden. Let the cookies cool for about 5 minutes on the cookie sheet.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!