You must be logged in to post a review.
Moist and chewy brownies with a crust of gooey sesame seeds and caramel!
1. Unwrap them then place sesame bars into a Ziploc bag and mash them into crumbs.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small dish then stir it into the sesame crumbs with your hands, crumbling and mashing everything together.
3. Pack the crumb mixture into the bottom of an 8×8 or 9×9 pan. Don’t worry if there are gaps.
4. Drizzle caramel syrup over butter/sesame crumb mixture.
5. Preheat oven to 350°F.
6. Melt one and a half sticks of butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add granulated sugar and vanilla extract, mixing well.
7. Remove pan from heat and whisk in cocoa powder. Set aside.
8. Beat eggs in a large bowl, then pour the chocolate mixture into bowl and whisk with the eggs until well combined. Lightly stir in the flour.
9. Pour the batter into the pan over the sesame mixture. Drizzle more caramel syrup over the top.
10. Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
11. Cool completely, then cut into squares.
(Brownie recipe modified from Good Life Eats Simplest Brownie.)
Every choc-aholic’s dream wrapped up in a gluten free ice cream cake.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!