You must be logged in to post a review.
This double layer pumpkin cheesecake can be whipped up in a snap. You can really taste the flavorful pumpkin in this fall recipe!
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. In the bowl of your stand mixer beat cream cheese (must be room temp or you will get lumps), vanilla and sugar. Blend in 1 egg at a time.
3. Remove one cup of the batter and spread it on the bottom of the crust (I used a ten inch crust). Set the crust aside.
4. Add pumpkin and spices to the remainder of the cream cheese batter and mix until well blended. Gently add this over the batter already in the crust.
5. Bake for about 45 minutes (your bake time will vary, especially if you use an 8 inch crust).
6. When done and it just barely jiggles in the center remove it from the oven. Allow to cool and then put in fridge for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight.
7. Add whipping topping, if desired at time of serving.
This deliciously fluffy, vegan cake is perfect for using Thanksgiving leftovers. Aside from the cranberry sauce and chocolate chips, it’s almost entirely sweetened with fruit—truly healthy enough for breakfast! If you haven’t tried baking with date paste yet, this is a great recipe to start with!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!