You must be logged in to post a review.
Delicious, easy and not too unhealthy!
1. In a large bowl blend your yogurt and sugar using a mixer. Add in the honey while it is blending.
2. Place peanut butter in a microwave safe container and heat for 30 seconds until it’s warm. Add the peanut butter to the yogurt mixture and mix until all well combined.
3. Take the Cool Whip and slowly fold it into the peanut butter yogurt mixture.
4. Chop up the peanut butter cups (I prefer them cut small with each cup cut into 8 parts).
5. Spoon half the yogurt mixture into four jars, cups or ramekins. Top with half of the chopped Reese’s cups. Then add a second yogurt layer, topping with the remainder of the peanut butter cups.
6. Store in fridge until ready to eat!
*Note: If you do not like Greek yogurt, substitute 4 tablespoons of cream cheese. You can taste the Greek yogurt in the final product, so if you are not a fan of this, it is best to use the substitution.
This recipe is adapted from Erin (at the spiffy cookie) blog!
These bar cookies are fun, festive, and super quick and easy to whip up. Spread them around the office and watch the atmosphere instantly brighten. And really, you don’t have to wait for a birthday.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!