You must be logged in to post a review.
Peanut Butter-Fudge Blossoms.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Process 2/3 cup flour and peanuts in food processor until finely ground. Transfer to bowl and stir in remaining flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until smooth. Add egg and vanilla and beat until well combined. Reduce speed to low and add flour mixture in 2 batches, mixing until just combined. Do not overbeat. Cover and refrigerate dough for 30 minutes until firm.
3. In the meantime, prepare the fudge. Put chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium power until ingredients are melted, about 3-5 minute, stirring once or twice during cooking. Let cool for few minutes and put chocolate mixture in a gallon Ziplock bag to use it as a piping bag. Keep it at room temperature while shaping and baking cookies.
4. Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into 1-inch balls. Place dough balls 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets. Bake 1 sheet at a time for 10-12 minutes until just set and beginning to crack. Remove from oven, and immediately, using the back of the measuring spoon or round dull object, make small depressions in the center of the cookies. Let cool slightly.
5. Cut a small opening in one corner of the Ziploc bag with a pair of scissors. Carefully pipe the fudge into the center of the cookies. Cool 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!