You must be logged in to post a review.
Peach Pecan Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes with Peach Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a cupcake tin with 8 liners.
2. Combine sugars, cinnamon, and chopped pecans in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Unroll the dough sheet on a lightly floured or wooden surface. Brush dough with the 1 tablespoon melted butter. Top with the sugar mixture and peaches. Make sure it’s all evenly distributed across the surface (don’t leave room on the edges). Starting with one of the long ends, roll it up and cut the log into 8 pieces. Place the pieces into the cupcake liners, cut side up, and bake 15 minutes until puffy and golden.
4. For the glaze: Combine 2 tablespoons butter and cream cheese in a medium sized bowl. Stir in the peach syrup and powdered sugar until incorporated, then whisk until smooth.
5. Note: If you are into decorating, you can reserve some chopped pecans for sprinkling and 2-3 peach segments to slice thinly to top the cupcakes. Either way is delicious!
These cupcakes are all about decoration. My favorites are the monster cupcakes. They are colorful, fun and so easy to achieve the cuteness. No piping skills required. I guarantee you. You can go as crazy as you want. After all they are monsters.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!