You must be logged in to post a review.
Wonderful and Refreshing. This recipe was passed to me by a neighbor. It reminds me of those Dreamsicle ice cream pops from my childhood
* Grease a 13×9 glass casserole dish with 2 tsp butter.
* In a heavy saucepan combine sugar, cream and 3/4 Cups butter. Cook and stir over low heat until the sugar is dissolved. (This is a VERY important step. The sugar crystals must be completely dissolved or the fudge will not be smooth.)
* Bring to a boil and cook for 4 minutes
* Remove from heat and stir in vanilla chips and marshmallow cream until smooth
* Remove 1 cup of this mixture and set it aside for later.
* To the remaining mixture add orange extract and food colorings, stir until blended. This mixture will now be orange.
* Pour into prepared glass casserole dish.
* Drop the white mixture, that was set aside earlier, by spoon over the top of the orange mixture and swirl with a knife.
* Cover and refrigerate until set.
* Cut into squares and serve.
* Makes about 2 1/2 pounds of fudge
(unused fudge must be refrigerated.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!