You must be logged in to post a review.
Delicious Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bars. Sweet cinnamon flavor studded with juicy raisins.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients (oats through salt) and set aside
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugars, egg and egg white and beat with an electric mixer until well incorporated
3. Add canola oil and vanilla into sugar mixture and beat well.
4. Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
5. Stir in raisins.
6. Pour batter into a well greased 9 x 9 baking dish and bake at 350 F for 25 minutes. When done, remove them from the oven and set the dish on a baking rack to cool.
7. To make the glaze, whisk powdered sugar and water together until mixture is smooth. You may need a bit more water to create the right consistency, so add water one tablespoon at a time until you reach a glaze that drizzles well.
8. Drizzle glaze over cooled bars and serve.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!