You must be logged in to post a review.
Decadent chocolate brownies topped with sweet coconut and chocolate buttercream.
1. Bake brownies according to package directions and let them cool completely.
2. In a large bowl add the coconut and condensed milk, stir together.
3. Press the coconut mixture firmly on top of the brownies.
4. In your mixing bowl, whip together the butter and confectioners’ sugar. Set aside. Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe dish, slowly for 15-20 second intervals, stirring between each time.
5. Add the melted chocolate, cocoa powder, salt, milk and vanilla extract into the butter mixture. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated, making sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Spread evenly on top of the coconut layer, and you’re done!
Icing recipe adapted from Williams Sonoma.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!