You must be logged in to post a review.
Rich chocolate cake bites filled with melty chocolate!
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Spray a 24-count mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In the bowl of a mixer, cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in flour and salt on low speed until just combined. Stir in the melted chocolates.
3. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins. Fill each cup about 3/4 full.
4. Bake for 4-6 minutes or until edges are just set and center is still soft. Cool for 4 minutes before turning out cake bites onto a serving tray.
5. Serve with whipped topping or ice cream.
This recipe is adapted from Martha Stewart.
This time of year, we are all looking for that perfect cookie recipe that will get Santa to leave a gift for even the naughtiest of people. These cookies might just be them. The simple, no fail base can be customized to whatever candies or chip combination you desire. I have made these for years and have never been disappointed.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!