You must be logged in to post a review.
If you are a peanut butter lover, this recipe is for you!
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. Using an electric mixer, in a large bowl beat sugars, butter and peanut butter until fluffy.
3. Beat in egg and vanilla.
4. Slowly, add the flour and baking soda and continue mixing on low until it’s all combined.
5. Add in the chocolate chips
6. Place large scoops of the dough onto your prepared pan, and flatten the top out using the back of a spoon.
7. Bake the cookies for 8 minutes, pull them out of the oven and add the mini Reese’s cups, and pop them back in the oven for three more minutes. So that’s a total of 11 minutes of baking time for you non-math types!
8. Remove them from the oven and let them sit on the pan for a couple of minutes. Then place them on a rack to cool completely before serving. ENJOY!
Makes about 20 *big* cookies!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!