You must be logged in to post a review.
Chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips! Let’s switch it up.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a Silpat (you gotta get one of these if you don’t already have one!)
2. In a bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and instant coffee. Press any remaining granules through a sieve if necessary. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl (or better yet, use the bowl of your electric mixer), cream together your butter and sugars. Once your mixture has lightened in color and is way fluffy, add your eggs one at a time. Scrape bowl down after each egg addition.
4. Add in your vanilla extract. Mix together well. Slowly add your dry ingredients into your butter/sugar/egg mixture and mix together until just combined. Lastly, add white chocolate chips and mix in.
5. Using a 2″ ice cream scoop, scoop out nice even amounts of dough and space then on your tray about 1.5″ apart. This is going to make HUGE cookies. (Use a smaller scoop and decrease the baking time, if you want smaller cookies) Just remember, these cookies will bake and spread out quite a bit. Bake about 16 minutes for a chewier cookie, 18 minutes for a crispier one. Again, if using the said 2″ scoop.
** Always check your cookies a few minutes before said baking time because everyone’s oven temperature is a little different. They’re done when they’ve flattened out a little and have a nice crispy top with cracks.
6. Let cool and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from the Toll House® White Chip Chocolate Cookies recipe on allrecipes.com.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!