You must be logged in to post a review.
Almond Cookie Recipe from my grandmother-in-law.
1. Mixed ingredients in the order listed (except for the 1 cup blanched halved almonds).
2. Do not roll out—just pinch off dough the size of half a walnut and shape into oblongs.
3. Place on greased tin, 2 inches apart.
4. Place a blanched almond half on the top of each cookie.
5. Bake at 350ºF for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
Makes 6 dozen cookies.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!