You must be logged in to post a review.
These cookies are bite-size bits of heaven! They call for mini chocolate chips in the dough, but I live in the boonies and was out of mini chocolate chips. I had a choice: use mini M&M’s or drive to the city to buy the chocolate chips. M&M’s won!
1. Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter/margarine, sugars, and vanilla until well blended.
3. Add the flour and blend until smooth.
4. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
5. Mold a scant tablespoon of cookie dough around each unwrapped kiss, covering completely. Shape into balls.
6. Place into un-greased cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until set.
8. Cool slightly, move from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
9. Prepare chocolate drizzle, if desired, and drizzle over each cooled cookie.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
*Yes, you read it right: there are NO EGGS in this recipe.
To make chocolate drizzle: In a small microwavable bowl, place 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon shortening. Microwave for 30 seconds to melt. stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!