You must be logged in to post a review.
Blueberries and jam elevate simple cheesecake bars into a special summertime dessert.
1. Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
2. Mix butter and graham cracker crumbs in a 9×13-inch baking pan.Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the pan creating an even layer of graham cracker crumb crust. Refrigerate while you prepare the filling.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium high until creamy. Add sugar, eggs, vanilla, and lemon juice and beat until creamy and well blended.
4. Stir the jam around in the jar until it is spreadable and then spread it evenly over the crust. Sprinkle blueberries over the jam. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the blueberries.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, until set and slightly puffed. Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature before covering with plastic wrap and placing in the refrigerator to chill completely. Cut into desired size and shape bars.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!