You must be logged in to post a review.
These Spiced Chai Tea Cookies are meant to complement your afternoon (or morning—I’m not judging) coffee or tea.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl mix the butter, vanilla and sugar until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the ginger, nutmeg, cardamom, cinnamon, salt, pepper, baking powder and flour.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet, mixing well.
5. Scoop small balls of dough, making each about 2 inches in diameter.
6. Place on parchment lined baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. If you like, press a fork on top of each dough ball to flatten a bit and create a hash mark pattern.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!