You must be logged in to post a review.
These are moist, chewy and very chocolaty cookies. A chocoholic’s must have!
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Then, line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Add butter and sugars into a large bowl, turn a hand mixer to medium speed and beat until creamy, light and fluffy.
3. Add one egg, then turn mixer to medium and beat until well incorporated. Add the second egg as well as the vanilla extract and beat until they are well incorporated.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and the salt with a whisk. Whisk to combine.
5. With the hand mixer on low, slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. The cookie batter will become very thick. You only need to mix until everything has combined.
6. Add the chocolate chips into the batter and stir to combine.
7. Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons full onto baking sheets, spacing them an inch or two apart. Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until the cookies have puffed a little and the tops are dry. Remove pans from the oven and set on a rack.
8. Cool cookies on baking sheets for 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!