You must be logged in to post a review.
Fudgy, creamy, fresh chunks of strawberry—perfection in a bar!
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray an 8×8 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. For the brownies, in a medium-sized bowl, combine the flour, sugar substitute, sugar, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cocoa. In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, egg, vanilla extract, and milk until well blended. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Stir until combined.
3. Pour brownie batter into pan. Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are done and center is not yet set.
4. While brownies are baking, prepare the cheesecake. Beat together the neufchatel cheese, eggs, and sugar until creamy. Slowly beat in the vanilla and sour cream/yogurt until smooth. Gently fold in strawberries with a spatula.
5. Reduce heat to 325ºF. Pour cheesecake batter over brownie base. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
6. Before serving, melt dark chocolate according to package instructions. Drizzle over top of cheesecake. Devour.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!