You must be logged in to post a review.
Moist, chewy chocolately pudding cookies with white chocolate chips.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line baking sheet(s) with parchment paper.
2. Cream the butter, light brown sugar and white sugar. Add the eggs, then mix in instant chocolate pudding.
3. Whisk the cocoa powder, baking soda and flour together.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet, then fold in the chocolate chips (the batter will be stiff, but that’s okay!).
5. Roll the dough into 1″ balls. Place about 2-3 inches apart on the baking sheet. Bake for 8-12 minutes.
6. Let cool on cookie rack. Store covered with plastic wrap or in Tupperware.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!