You must be logged in to post a review.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie inspired by Carla Hall.
1. Melt white chocolate chips in a double boiler.
2. Fold in peanut butter.
3. Fold in Cool Whip.
4. Pour mixture into pie shell.
5. Refrigerate for approximately 1 hour.
6. Prepare chocolate topping by melting semi-sweet chocolate chips in double boiler. Stir in the cream.
7. Pour chocolate topping over the pie.
8. Top pie with any desired toppings. I used chopped nuts, chopped mini Reese’s Cups, and more Cool Whip.
To me, nothing beats an old-fashioned red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting. Well, unless it’s a slice of cake of the same! Moist, deep in flavors, slightly sweet and topped with an incredible frosting!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!