You must be logged in to post a review.
This pie is filled with all of the goodness of a monster cookie. . .an oatmeal cookie crust filled with peanut butter and chocolate topped with oats, chocolate chips, and peanut butter M&M’s!
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium-sized bowl stir together graham cracker crumbs, oats, brown sugar, and salt until well-combined. Stir in melted butter and vanilla and mix until mixture is moistened. Press into the bottom of the pie plate. Bake for 8 minutes or until crust is light golden. Then remove crust from the oven and let it cool completely while you make the filling.
3. In a large bowl whisk together pudding mix and brown sugar until combined. Whisk in milk until smooth and thick. Add in the peanut butter and vigorously whisk to combine. Gently fold in Cool Whip. Stir in the mini chocolate chips and mix to combine.
4. Pour the filling into the cooled pie crust. Sprinkle oats and semi-sweet chocolate chips on top. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until firm. Sprinkle M&M’s on top right before servings.
5. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Filling adapted from Something Swanky.
I chose to use semi-sweet chocolate instead of milk chocolate, so that the chocolate flavor would really punch through. This provided the perfect balance of chocolate to make the whole frosting completely “milk chocolate” in flavor.
Banana cupcakes with Nutella and vanilla swirl buttercream.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!