You must be logged in to post a review.
Warmly spiced bread pudding with chocolate chips and cinnamon.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Place the bread cubs in a greased 2-quart baking dish.
3. Add the chocolate chips over the bread cubes.
4. In a medium-sized mixing bowl whisk together the milk, eggs, cinnamon, light brown sugar and vanilla extract.
5. Pour the milk mixture over the bread cubes.
6. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the custard is set.
7. Serve warm with a side of whipped cream.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!