Select a size: | | | |
|Servings 16||Difficulty Easy|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, salt, soda, oats, and flour. Add egg and butter, and combine mixture using a pastry blender or two forks.
3. Press about 2/3 the mixture in a 9×13 pan.
4. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top, and then drizzle sweetened condensed milk over chips.
5. Sprinkle with reserved crust mixture.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until crust is golden. Let cool slightly before cutting.