You must be logged in to post a review.
Easy and moist carrot cake, a delicious cinnamon-colored dessert with natural ingredients.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (175ºC).
2. In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, bicarbonate of soda and salt.
3. In another large bowl beat together eggs, brown sugar and sunflower oil.
4. Sift the flour mixture into the bowl with the eggs, brown sugar and sunflower oil.
5. Add the finely grated carrots to the mix and stir.
6. Pour batter into a baking dish (13 x 9 x 2 inches) and bake for 30-35 minutes.
7. Serve and enjoy your moist carrot cake recipe!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!