You must be logged in to post a review.
This mouthful of a recipe is awesome! A little brownie, a little caramel, a little cheesecake. Perfection!
Preheat oven to 350 F
1. For the cheesecake: In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing until smooth. Set aside.
2. For the apple brownie: In a separate mixing bowl mix the brown sugar, melted butter and egg. Slowly add the dry ingredients. Add the peeled and diced apples and mix by hand, until well combined.
3. For the pecan caramel: Chop the pecans and place on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 F for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside. In a microwave-proof bowl heat up the unwrapped caramels and heavy cream in 30 second increments until the caramels are melted and smooth.
4. In a 9″ springform pan spoon in the apple brownie layer and smooth the top. On top spoon in the cheesecake mixture and smooth the top. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
5. Once cooled top with toasted pecans and drizzle with caramel.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!