You must be logged in to post a review.
Rich, buttery cookies loaded with creamy, white chocolate M&Ms!
1. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir constantly until butter turns light brown. Remove from heat immediately. Pour butter into a heat-safe container and allow to cool. (If you want to speed up the cooling process, stick the bowl in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.)
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together cooled butter and sugars. Add in egg and vanilla extract and beat until well-combined.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and beat until just combined. Stir in M&Ms.
4. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. While dough is chilling, preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a cookie sheet with a baking mat or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
6. Scoop dough out onto cookie sheet by heaping tablespoonful. Bake for 7-8 minutes or until cookies just start to turn light golden brown.
7. Remove cookies to a wire rack to cool.
8. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
This recipe is lightly adapted from Keep It Sweet Desserts.
This time of year, we are all looking for that perfect cookie recipe that will get Santa to leave a gift for even the naughtiest of people. These cookies might just be them. The simple, no fail base can be customized to whatever candies or chip combination you desire. I have made these for years and have never been disappointed.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!