You must be logged in to post a review.
A moist, delicious banana crumb coffee cake.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. For the topping, pulse walnuts in a food processor until just broken apart (or chop by hand into small pieces). Put walnuts into a bowl.
3. Stir in coconut oil, agave and vanilla extract by hand. Set aside.
4. For the cake, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda in a large bowl and set aside.
5. In your food processor, pulse bananas for about 30 seconds until broken apart.
6. Add honey, eggs, vanilla extract and walnut oil to food processor and mix until completely combined.
7. Add wet ingredients to your dry ingredients and stir.
7. Place cake mixture in an 8×8 greased pan, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
8. After 15-20 minutes, remove cake from oven and sprinkle topping over cake.
9. Sprinkle cinnamon over cake (optional).
10. Bake for another 15-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!