You must be logged in to post a review.
Chocolate Belgian waffles without the guilt (and gluten free)!
1. In a large bowl whisk together oat flour, rice flour, cocoa powder, almond meal, baking powder and salt until well-combined.
2. Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in the top of a double boiler. Stir until melted and combined.
3. Remove mixture from the heat and stir in sucanat.
4. Turn on waffle iron and spray with olive oil. Heat according to manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Stir eggs into the chocolate mixture. Add vanilla.
6. Add chocolate mixture into the flour mixture and stir until combined. Do not over stir.
7. Spoon batter into waffle iron using the amount specified on your waffle maker instructions. Cook according to waffle maker instructions. Remove cooked waffle to a plate and repeat with remaining batter.
8. Top with powdered sugar, shaved chocolate, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, berries, or whatever your heart desires.
A twist on a classic quiche, with a new and fun crust!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!