You must be logged in to post a review.
A warm and comforting breakfast treat. A delightful change from the everyday oatmeal.
1) Preheat oven to 350° F. Place the butter in a square (9×9 or 8×8-inch) baking dish and place in the oven to melt while the oven preheats. Make sure to keep an eye on the butter, or it will burn! Remove it from the oven once melted.
2) In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the oats, maple sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together the milk, eggs, and vanilla.
3) Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well, making sure all of the oats are moistened.
4) Remove the pan with the butter from the oven. Pour the oats mixture into the pan and stir, mixing until most of the butter is incorporated, but leaving some unmixed at the edges and bottom of the pan.
5) Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are golden, about 30 minutes. Serve hot with cream.
A twist on a classic quiche, with a new and fun crust!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!