You must be logged in to post a review.
My husband and I prefer our pancakes on the thin side and here’s our perfected recipe. They’re even better with fried apples on top.
1. Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat or for a few seconds in the microwave.
2. Add butter and all of the remaining ingredients into blender and blend, starting on a low setting and work up. Scrape down blender sides as needed. Once everything is fully combined you can stop.
3. If batter is too thin add 1-3 teaspoons of flour, if batter is too thick add up to 1/4 cup of milk.
4. Preheat a griddle pan on medium heat. Pour batter onto the hot griddle in 3″-sized circles. (We prefer larger pancakes, but always start with a small one to see how the batter will spread).
5. Flip your pancake when you see the edges firm up and brown. Cook the other side until it’s browned to your liking. Note: if you’re cooking in grease or oil, this recipe doesn’t brown drastically. When done, remove the cooked pancakes from the griddle and repeat with remaining batter.
Enjoy with your favorite topping. Fried apples are a favorite for us.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!