You must be logged in to post a review.
Simple, fluffy buttermilk pancakes.
1. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the buttermilk, eggs and oil. Stir well.
3. Add the buttermilk mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Do not overmix, batter will be slightly lumpy.
4. Heat your stove to medium low and coat a skillet with cooking spray.
5. Drop 1/4 cup of batter onto your heated skillet. Use the backside of a spoon to even out the batter.
6. Cook the first side until bubbles begin to form on the surface and the underside is golden, about 2 minutes. Flip over the pancakes and cook another 2 minutes until golden brown and center springs back when lightly touched. Remove the cooked pancakes to a plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
7. Serve warm with maple syrup and/or butter.
Adapted From: Real Mom Kitchen.
Easy breakfast sandwich you just cook in the broiler in a few minutes! Also great on a whole grain bagel.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!