You must be logged in to post a review.
Garden fresh lemon balm donuts made with Greek yogurt and delicious blackberry glaze.
1. Preheat the oven to 325ºF and prepare a donut pan with baking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3. Add the melted butter, lemon balm, yogurt, milk and eggs.
4. Combine well until you have a smooth batter.
5. Fill the donut pan with the batter and bake the donuts for 10 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and let cool for a minute before turning out onto a cooling rack.
7. Continue to bake all of the donuts. When the donuts are cool, make the glaze.
8. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
9. Dip all of the donuts up to 2 times until they have a thick coating on them.
10. Let them sit until the glaze is firmed up. Enjoy!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!