You must be logged in to post a review.
This breakfast morphed from the leftovers of a holiday party. It was the first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning. It did not disappoint.
1. Cut 2 slices of cold goat cheese.
2. Grind some pepper into the flour. Dredge goat cheese in flour, removing excess.
3. Dip goat cheese in egg white.
4. Coat goat cheese in bread crumbs.
5. Poach eggs in simmering water until cooked to your liking. Remove with slotted spoon or spider and drain on paper towels.
6. Meanwhile, fry the goat cheese in olive oil in a nonstick frying pan.
7. Toast slices of baguette in pan with goat cheese.
8. Smooth pesto onto toasts.
9. Place goat cheese on toasts.
10. Place eggs on top of cheese.
11. Season eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!