You must be logged in to post a review.
A quick quiche made with fresh and hearty ingredients, perfect for breakfast or lunch and just as satisfying when you reheat it the next day.
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF. Press your dough into three 4-inch mini tart pans. Bake according to recipe or package directions. When fully cooked, remove from oven and prepare filling.
2. In a medium sized bowl whisk together eggs, onion, garlic, arugula, salt, pepper and milk. Stir in mushrooms and cheese.
3. Fill quiche shells with egg mixture.
4. Bake at 325ºF for 20-25 minutes.
5. Serve alone or pair with an arugula, spinach and mushroom salad with a light vinaigrette. That combo made for a pretty great lunch. Just sayin’.
Easy breakfast sandwich you just cook in the broiler in a few minutes! Also great on a whole grain bagel.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!