You must be logged in to post a review.
The perfect breakfast for a weekend morning. Looks fancy, and tastes delicious.
1. Preheat the oven to 450 F, and spray the bottom of a muffin pan (only 6 tins for the above recipe) with cooking spray.
2. Place the shredded potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Add 1/4 cup of shredded cheese, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper, and toss together.
3. Take a small handful of the potato mixture and press into one muffin tin, making sure to leave a well in the center. Repeat the process for the other 5 muffin tins.
4. Bake for about 15 minutes at 450 F or until the tops of the hash browns being to crisp and brown like the photo below.
5. Remove the potatoes from the oven and turn the oven temperature down to 350 F.
6. While the heat is lowering, fill each of the hash brown nests with one egg.
7. Top each egg with the remaining shredded cheese (a small pinch for each egg).
8. Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper over top of the cheese and bake the nests in the oven at 350 F for 13 minutes. Serve, and enjoy!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!