You must be logged in to post a review.
Baked cookie donuts slathered in creamy glaze and crushed Oreos!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease donut pans well with baking spray. Recipe makes roughly 18 full size donuts.
2. Roughly chop the cookies and cream pieces and set aside.
3. Sift together all of the dry ingredients (flour through salt) in a large bowl. In a smaller bowl, combine the cream, eggs, vanilla and butter and whisk together. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and fold the batter until well combined.
4. Fold in the cookies and cream pieces.
5. Either spoon the batter into the prepared pan, or transfer the batter to a Ziploc or piping bag, snip off a corner of the bag and pipe into the donut pan (it’s a little neater this way).
6. Bake the donuts until just cooked through and golden on top 10-12 minutes.
7. Remove pan from the oven. Let the donuts cool on a wire rack after turning them out of the pans.
8. While the donuts are cooling, make the glaze by whisking the cream, vanilla and powdered sugar together in a medium sized bowl.
9. Dip the cooled donuts in the glaze until they have a nice thick coating. Generously sprinkle on the crushed Oreo chunks and crumbs.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!