You must be logged in to post a review.
Cookies for breakfast? Sign me up! If you want to compare these to something, think of them as homemade granola bars shaped like cookies.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Combine oats, coconut, wheat germ, salt, walnuts and cranberries in a medium sized bowl. Give it a good toss.
3. In a separate large bowl, stir bananas, oil, vanilla and honey.
4. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well.
5. Press the mixture into 3-inch round circles and put them onto the parchment-lined baking sheets. (Note: they won’t expand much, so 1-2 inches apart is good).
6. Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden. (Note: check at the 20 minute mark to make sure the bottoms aren’t burning). When done remove the pans from the oven and set them on a rack to let cookies cool.
7. Meanwhile, whisk together the powdered sugar and milk in a small bowl. (Note: if you want it more thick, add a teaspoon more of powdered sugar).
8. Using a spoon, lightly drizzle the glaze on the cookies. Then sprinkle tops with cinnamon. Store refrigerated so glaze hardens.
A twist on a classic quiche, with a new and fun crust!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!