You must be logged in to post a review.
These muffins are refined sugar free, similar to a corn muffin but with a delicious Vermont twist: maple syrup!
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. In a mixer, whisk together eggs, milk, maple syrup and applesauce.
3. Sift flours, cornmeal, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
4. Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients in 3 batches.
5. Grease and flour or line 16 muffin cups, pour ¼ cup of batter into each cup.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
7. Make maple butter: Soften butter, add maple syrup and combine. Let firm up in the fridge for a few minutes before serving.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!