You must be logged in to post a review.
Moist, savory corn muffins—a perfect breakfast!
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray or plop in the muffin liners.
2. In a medium pan, cook the turkey bacon until browned. Set aside.
3. Whisk the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar and salt together.
4. In a separate bowl, scramble the eggs and add the honey and milk. Then add the cooled melted butter (important! You don’t want cooked eggs!) and bacon.
5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Mix until just blended, no more. It’s okay if there are a few lumps.
6. Spoon batter evenly among the muffin cups, until almost full.
7. Bake 17-20 minutes or until golden.
Reheating tip: Wrap muffin(s) in foil and place in 350ºF oven for 5-10 minutes.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!