You must be logged in to post a review.
Mini loaves of cream cheese bread topped with crushed Oreos and drizzled with a cookies and cream glaze. Yum.
1. Preheat your oven to 425ºF. Coat 2 mini loaf pans with cooking spray; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add buttermilk, eggs, butter, and cream cheese to the mixture. Stir until well combined.
3. Divide batter between the 2 mini loaf pans. Sprinkle each loaf with 1/2 cup crushed Oreos.
4. Bake at 425ºF for 30 minutes or until a light golden brown. Remove from oven. Cool completely in pans.
5. To prepare glaze combine powdered sugar, milk, and crushed Oreos. Stir well.
6. Remove loaves from their pans and drizzle with glaze.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!