You must be logged in to post a review.
You can even use your bread-maker!!
It couldn’t be easier!
(hamburger buns, if you want hot dog buns. cut ‘em to that shape)
1. Place all ingredients in pan of bread machine, according to manufacturer’s directions.
2. Select dough setting.
3. When cycle is complete, turn out onto floured surface.
4. Cut dough in half and roll each half out to a 1″ thick circle.
5. Cut each half into six 3 1/2″ rounds with inverted glass as a cutter.
6. Place on greased baking sheet far apart and brush with melted butter.
7. Cover and let rise until doubled, about one hour.
8. Bake at 350° for 9 minutes.
Note: Oven temperatures vary so check after 9 minutes to see if done.
**TIP** My neighbor’s took 20 minutes to be done… so it really does depend on your oven, just watch ‘em.