You must be logged in to post a review.
Warm soft garlic rolls that go well with any dinner.
· Combine dry ingredients.
· Add olive oil, milk, and water.
· Mix until dough is formed.
· Knead until smooth and elastic (about 8 mins).
· Transfer to a lightly oiled bowl.
· Turn once to coat.
· Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise for about an hour.
· Divide dough into 5 pieces.
· Roll into a rope and tie into a knot,
tucking in the ends.
· Place onto a baking sheet lined with
· Cover with a towel for 45 minutes, until puffy.
· Preheat oven to 350°.
· Finley mince garlic and mix with melted butter and seasoning.
· Brush glaze onto rolls.
· Bake until lightly browned (15-18 mins).
*2 hour prep time includes time needed for dough to rise/rest.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!