You must be logged in to post a review.
The sour cream adds a touch of mmph and makes them moist and delicious.
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking soda, and salt.
3) Combine egg, sour cream, milk, and oil in separate bowl and blend.
4) Add to dry ingredients and stir until moistened.
5) Combine cranberries and 1/2 cup sugar and stir into batter.
6) Spoon batter into 12 muffin cups.
7) Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until tops are golden-brown.
Better than Starbucks makes!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!