You must be logged in to post a review.
Cinnamon roll taste, but in a bread, and from the machine! What could be better? Amazing warm, cold, as French toast, or in the toaster.
1. Measure and add liquid ingredients to the bread pan.
2. Measure and add dry ingredients, except yeast, to the bread pan.
3. Make a well in the dry ingredients with your finger, add yeast. Be careful and don’t let the yeast touch the wet ingredients!
4. Lock bread pan into bread machine if you haven’t done that already.
5. Select “Basic White” or “Sweet” setting and choose crust color, if applicable. (Note: I usually use the Sweet setting and choose the lightest crust.)
6. Press Start.