You must be logged in to post a review.
This bread is moist and full of bananas, chocolate chips and pecans.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF and prepare a 9×5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
3. In another large bowl, mix together banana, sugar, brown sugar, sour cream, oil, eggs and vanilla.
4. Add wet mixture to the flour mixture and stir well till all is incorporated.
5. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Pour into loaf pan.
6. Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
7. Cool before removing from pan. Cut and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Brown Eyed Baker.
This Low Fat Banana, Date & Nut Bread may be low on fat, but it’s not low on flavor! It’s perfect to enjoy with that morning tea or coffee. This recipe makes two loaves, one to eat now, and one to put in the freezer to enjoy later.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!