You must be logged in to post a review.
This is comfort food at its best! Serve on a fall or winter day with pita chips or whole wheat baguette for a sure family hit or party appetizer.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Bring a pot of water with a pinch of salt to a boil.
3. In a food processor, blend beans, cream cheese, garlic cloves, paprika, and chicken broth until smooth.
4. When water boils, plunge spinach and basil into water for 30 seconds or until spinach is bright green. Drain in sink and rinse with cold water. Squeeze excess water from spinach/basil mixture.
5. Add spinach/basil mix, artichokes, and mozzarella to food processor and blend on low for 30-50 seconds until combined but still a little chunky. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Place mixture in an oven-proof container and bake for 20-30 minutes. For the final 3-5 minutes, turn heat up to broil to brown top. Dip is done when top is slightly brown and cheese is bubbly.
7. Serve warm with pita chips, whole wheat baguette or crackers. Enjoy!
Crunchy sweet potato, beet, and parsnip chips sprinkled with garlic-rosemary salt.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!