You must be logged in to post a review.
Crispy sweet potato pancakes topped with a tangy yogurt chive sauce.
1. Shred sweet potatoes with a box grater or in the food processor.
2. Mix shredded sweet potatoes with eggs, shallot, chives, garlic, flour, salt and pepper.
3. Form 2-inch round patties of the mixture.
4. Sauté in high-heat cooking oil over medium/high heat for 4-5 minutes each side.
5. Combine yogurt, lemon juice and chives for the chive yogurt sauce. Serve alongside potato pancakes.
Crunchy sweet potato, beet, and parsnip chips sprinkled with garlic-rosemary salt.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!