You must be logged in to post a review.
Crunchy goat cheese biscotti packed with fresh herbs.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Whisk together the flour, thyme, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
3. Beat the butter and goat cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes, until smooth. Add the sugar and eggs and blend until well incorporated. With the mixer on low speed, add the flour mixture in three additions, blending just until incorporated.
4. Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet and form into a 13-inch long and 3-inch wide loaf. Bake for about 30 minutes, until lightly golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool for 30 minutes. Keep the oven on.
5. Transfer the loaf to a cutting board and, using a serrated knife, cut the loaf into 1/2-inch thick slices. Arrange the slices, cut side down, on the baking sheet. Bake for another 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let them cool completely on a wire rack.
This recipe is adapted from Giada de Laurentiis.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!