You must be logged in to post a review.
Healthy, sweet, and fresh, these frozen yogurt fruit pops are the perfect way to snack in summer.
Note: Any fruit may be used as long as it freezes well.
1. In a bowl, combine yogurt and honey. Place the bowl in the freezer for 5 minutes to thicken back up.
2. Slice fruit into large slices that will fit on a stick. Keep strawberries whole.
3. Prep the desired toppings. Chop nuts and chocolate, toast coconut, pour sprinkles. etc. Place on a plate or in separate bowls.
4. Insert sticks into fruit.
5. Dip fruit into yogurt, using a spoon to help spread the yogurt over the fruit. Sprinkle desired topping over the yogurt-covered fruit.
6. Place the dipped fruit pops on a baking sheet covered with wax paper or parchment paper. Place in the freezer for 2 hours or until the yogurt is frozen.
7. Remove from the freezer and serve. Store in freezer bags in the freezer. If stored for a day or more, they are best served when defrosted at room temperature for a minute or two.
Simple and easy!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!