You must be logged in to post a review.
DIY Fruit Snacks. Save money and make these instead of buying all those boxes of fruit snacks!
1. Pour juice and berries into a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until berries are softened, about 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat, add 2 tablespoons honey and stir until completely mixed.
3. Puree the mixture using a blender.
4. Pour the puree into a medium bowl and let it sit for 10 minutes.
5. Slowly pour one envelope of gelatin into the bowl while whisking constantly. Once whisked together, add another envelope of gelatin while whisking constantly. Continue until all 4 envelopes have been added. The mixture should be pretty smooth.
6. Pour mixture into a small rectangular or square pan. I used my 9×13 Pyrex dish. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut up and enjoy!
Note: I suggest keeping these either refrigerated or at room temperature. Keep them away from heat because they will melt.
Adapted from: thank your body.
Crunchy sweet potato, beet, and parsnip chips sprinkled with garlic-rosemary salt.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!